The Assistive Technology Center
provides computer access services for students with disabilities. The ATC is also a resource to the campus community for alternate media services, assistive technology, and accessible web design. Services include:
- alternate media services - course materials and textbooks in alternate formats such as Braille, e-text, or large print;
- access to and assistance with assistive technology software:
- Kurzweil 3000, scanning/text-to-speech software,
- Dragon Naturally Speaking, voice recognition,
- JAWS, screen reader,
- MAGic, text enlarging
- access to the Internet using assistive technology;
- accessible workstations in campus computer labs.
To get started at CSM and get a referral to the Assistive Technology Center, meet with our Counselor. Contact Audra Fernandez,
(650) 574-6438 to schedule an appointment.