The Assistive Technology Services
provides computer access for students with disabilities. It is also a resource to the campus community for alternate media services, assistive technology, and accessible web design. Services include:
- alternate media services - course materials and textbooks in alternate formats such as Braille, e-text, or large print;
- access to and assistance with assistive technology software:
- Kurzweil 3000, scanning/text-to-speech software,
- Dragon Naturally Speaking, voice recognition,
- JAWS, screen reader,
- MAGic, text enlarging
- access to the Internet using assistive technology;
- accessible workstations in campus computer labs.
For more information, contact Audra Fernandez,
(650) 574-6438 to schedule an appointment with a counselor.