3rd Annual Student Leadership Conference
The Student Leadership Conference, sponsored by the CSM Center for Student Life & Leadership Development and the Associated Students of CSM, is intended to provide leadership training for students who are interested in developing skills that can be utilized to help create change
in their community.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Discover new leadership skills
- Learn conflict resolution techniques
- Improve communication skills
- Foster team-building and better group dynamics
- Network with other students
- Develop strategies to create positive social change in our community
The conference will be a three-day, off campus event, and is open to all CSM students. The costs of lodging, food, and transportation are all being covered by the Associated Students of CSM.
Browse Events at this Location