Join us as we kick off the fall semester! Come to Welcome Day and...
- receive a free breakfast from 9-10 am for you and two guests.
- take a campus tour of our state-of-the-art facilities.
- hear important information about Financial Aid, Counseling, Student Life, and more.
- learn about what to expect for the start of the semester.
- visit the Bookstore so that you can purchase textbooks and avoid the lines before the semester starts.
- have an opportunity to pick up your student ID card and check out the student lounge.
An event for new students and their families. Parking and admission are free. Check-in will begin at 8:30 am.
Your RSVP by Friday, August 8 is appreciated.
To RSVP or if you have questions, please contact the Center for Student Life & Leadership Development at (650) 574-6141 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.