President's Lecture Series
This semester the event showcases five CSM faculty members who have written and continue to write in diverse genres. They will discuss their writing process and will cover topics such as:
- it is never too late to become a writer
- finding ways to conquer writer's block and laziness
- using backstories of characters to add complexity to a novel
- journaling as a valulable practice.
- setting small tasks every day
A reception with light refreshments will immediately follow the event.