Institutional Planning Committee Meeting (Canceled)
As you know, the Institutional Planning Committee (IPC) is the major planning committee for the college. IPC meetings are open to all employees and we welcome your attendance. Our meeting dates for the fall semester are listed below. All meetings take place from 1-3 pm in the College Heights Conference Room, College Center, 4th floor, Room 468.
- August 31
- September 7 and 21
- October 5 and 19 (October 19 meeting will be held in the City View Conference Room, College Center, Room 401)
- November 2 and 16
- December 7
During the first few meetings of the semester, we will be reviewing important college data, including:
- Spring, 2012 faculty, staff and student survey results
- Updated Educational Master Plan
- College Index and Fast Facts
- Accountability Reporting for the Community Colleges (ARCC) and Basic Skills Initiative (BSI)
All of this information will be posted on the PRIE website collegeofsanmateo.edu/prie.
You can also obtain IPC meeting agendas and summary notes on the IPC website at collegeofsanmateo.edu/institutionalcommittees/ipc.asp.
We hope you will be able to join us!
Jennifer Hughes and James Carranza (co-chairs)
San Mateo, CA 94402 USA
Browse Events at this Location