The Distance Education Resource Center, located in College Center, provides students, faculty, and staff access to resources to support CSM's commitment to helping students pursue their educational goals through multiple modes of delivery that promote access, convenience, and flexibility.
The Center also is a clearinghouse of online resources and a place for faculty to exchange ideas and share information and experiences.
For students, the DE Resource Center will provide:
- Information about CSM resources for any online or hybrid class
- Online and phone support for questions
- Referrals for more help as needed
- Make CSM online offerings more student-centered, flexible, and pedagogically innovative
- Develop DE courses that better serve our under-prepared and underrepresented students
- Create a better online "campus" – integrating library, counseling, financial aid and other services into the students' "virtual classroom" learning space
- Create materials that are accessible to all students
- Use emerging technologies and resources to support the enhancement of teaching and delivery of distance education courses.