CSM's committee structure mirrors the CSM’s integrated planning model. The following committees report directly to the Institutional Planning Committee (IPC): Budget Planning Committee (BPC), Distance Education Committee (DEC), Diversity in Action (DIAG), Enrollment Management Committee (EMC), Human Resources Committee (HRC), and Technology Committee (TAC).
IPC reports directly to College Council, the overarching shared governance body which makes recommendations to the College president.
- CSM Compendium of Committees, December 2012 The compendium includes the categories of committees, e.g. Institutional Planning, Academic Senate, etc.
- Institutional Planning Committee Plans: 2009-2012
- Reporting Structure for Institutional Planning Committees, January 2013
- Membership for Institutional Planning Committees, 9/21/2011
- Institutional Plan Relationships, 1/4/2013
Note: the Planning Cycle document contains links to detailed calendars for Budget Development; Committee On Instruction; Program Review/PIV, and Office of Planning, Research, and Institutional Effectiveness (PRIE).